Refunds & Returns
We understand that from time to time you may wish to return a product to us.
We have created this 30-day returns policy to enable you to return products to us in appropriate circumstances.
This returns policy applies to customers irrespective of your geographical location.
This policy does not affect your statutory rights (such as your rights under the Sale of Goods Act 1979 and the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000).
Where you have no other legal right to return a product and receive a refund or exchange, then you will nonetheless be entitled to return a product to us where:
- we receive the returned product within 30 days following the date of delivery of the product;
- the returned product is unused, in its original unopened packaging (with any seal or shrink-wrap intact), with any labels still attached, and otherwise in a condition enabling us to sell the product as new;
- you comply with the returns procedure set out below; and
- none of the exclusions set out below apply.
In order to take advantage of your rights under this returns policy, you must obtain a Return Merchandise Authorisation (RMA) number from us otherwise your return might not be accepted.
To book a return please go to your "Order History" under "My Account", you will then see a list of orders that you have placed.
Click on the order you wish to book a return for and click on "Request a Return" red button, it will then allow you to choose the item(s) and the reason for the return.
One of our team will then get back to you and let you know how to proceed.
The following kinds of products may not be returned under this policy:
- Groin guards, mouth guards and sports bras;
- food, drink and any other products liable to deteriorate within the period set out in Section 1 and 2 above;
- DVDs, CDs and other audio or video or audio-visual recordings;
- computer software (whether on CD-ROM, DVD-ROM or otherwise);
- newspapers, periodicals, magazines or similar products;
- any product made to your specification;
- any product made to order;
- any product personalised or adapted for you;
- gift vouchers.
We offer a 6 month warranty on all our products. If an item becomes faulty within this time period you have the right to request a replacement item, we will not however be able to offer a refund.
We will give you a refund for the full price of any product properly returned by you in accordance with the terms of this returns policy (including the original delivery charges and excluding the costs of returning the product to us).
We will usually refund any money received from you using the same method originally used by you to pay for your purchase.
We will process the refund due to you as soon as possible and, in any event, within 30 days following the day we received your returned product.
Where you return a product in contravention of this policy (and where you do not have any other legal right to return the product):
- we will not refund or exchange the product;
- we may retain the returned product until you pay to us such additional amount as we may charge for re-delivery of the returned product; and
- if we do not receive payment of such additional amount within 14 days of issuing a request for payment, we may destroy or otherwise dispose of the returned product in our sole discretion without any liability to you.
Our full name is Blitz Corporation Ltd.
Our registered office is Unit 4 The Technology Centre, London Road, Swanley, Kent, BR8 7AG, United Kingdom.
Our company registration number is 2776816.
Our email address is firstname.lastname@example.org.
Our VAT number is GB586448393.