Terms & Conditions
- These terms supersede all previous agreements.
- Gift vouchers have a non-redeemable cash value.
- We do not accept liability for damage or injury through misuse of products purchased.
- We reserve the right to charge interest at 3% compound per day after 28 days for overdue accounts.
- Customers are required to notify us within three working days of any shortages or damages to their deliveries. Any notification's after this time cannot be dealt with as insufficient time will be afforded to us to investigate the claim. Any customer requesting goods to be left safe are accepting full liability and cost of goods and no claim can be brought to Blitz for missing or partially delivered items.
- Where parcels are delivered by courier, if the outer packaging is visibly damaged, the customer is requested to sign for the goods stating that the parcel was damaged. This will not affect customers statutory rights to a reasonable opportunity to examine the goods contained. If the customer notices damage upon delivery, they should where possible, write this on the delivery sheet.
- Designs and colour schemes may vary due to the manufacture and/or dye process of some items from time to time.
- Refusal of goods at the time of delivery will result in full postal charges being incurred by the customer. This includes sending back to source, except where the 7 day cooling off period is applicable.
- Debt collecting agencies or court charges will be passed to the customer.
- Investigation of missing or delayed parcels will be pursued through normal channels before compensation is considered. We aim to resolve postal issues as soon as possible.
- Where an item is to be returned where the customer is not at fault, postage reimbursement is limited to £10.00 in respect of the returned parcel, however please contact us to arrange a suitable solution first.
- Credit notes and gift vouchers have an expiry date of 365 days after the date of issue.
- Under the Sale of Goods Act 1979, we will always offer a refund, exchange, credit note or repair service where goods are not of satisfactory quality, fit for their purpose or have been misdescribed (Up to 6 months).
- Cash refunds are discretionary dependant on retail or wholesale status and dependant on circumstance of each case.
- Goods are subject to availability. We reserve the right to alter specifications and/or products without notification.
- Third party cheques are not accepted.
- An administration charge will be applicable (minimum of £10) at the discretion of the company where necessary e.g. account information for insurance purposes, tax, solicitor etc (not inc. p&p)
- Any charges incurred in respect of bounced cheques, i.e. returned or represented, will be passed to the customer, this is subject to a minimum charge of £10 per bounced cheque.
- The title in all goods will remain the property of Blitz until such time as payment is received in full.
- Prices are subject to alteration without prior notice, however customers will be informed of any changes to product prices, before they are charged. If in the event the customer is dissatisfied with the price, the customer has the right to cancel.
- The customer has no right to exchange or refund in respect of Books unless defective, not fit for its purpose or not as described. Any exchange will be for an identical title to be negotiated with the customer.
- Videos, DVD's or CD's cannot be returned when unsealed by the customer.
- No custom or special item will be accepted for refunds or exchanges unless faulty.
- Back ordered goods will be despatched as soon as possible and will not incur additional postal charges. Unless otherwise states back ordered items will be dispatched by Royal Mail.
- The retail customer will be entitled to a cooling off period of 7 working days after having received the goods or at any time prior to receiving goods, the cancellation should be notified in writing (includes fax or email). Cancellation does not apply to DVD's CD's audio or video tapes which the customer has unsealed. The cost of returning the product unless faulty, defective or not fit for its purpose will be at the customer's expense.
- Please note that courier charges may be applicable where customers require goods to be re-directed to an alternate address or where a further delivery attempt has to be made by the courier when the customer has been unavailable to accept the goods.
- Customers should be aware that we do not operate on a sale or return basis. This does not affect your statutory rights.
- On request Blitz provide a next day delivery service (Inland only, excluding highlands of Scotland). If placed before 2:30pm Monday to Friday your order will arrive the next working day (excluding public holidays and in circumstances permitting). If your order is placed on the weekend and you have requested a next day delivery service your order will arrive on Tuesday.
- Returns cannot be processed on a weekend in the shop, however will be carried out within a reasonable time without causing significant inconvenience. If you wish to return a product, please click here to view our returns policy.
- When leaving the shop, please check your order and your change as mistakes cannot be rectified after you have left the building.
- Blitz products may not be sold within online marketplaces such as eBay, Amazon etc. without our express written consent.
- Please note we cannot accept the return of hakama if the stitching has been removed. Your usual rights under the Sale of Goods Act 1979 remain unaffected.
- If you wish to return large items i.e. matting, punch/filled bags and heavy items please contact us first.
- If a card has been left at a delivery premises, failure to act upon the card will result in a re-delivery charge (where applicable).
- Please consult our website for full item descriptions. Blitz will not be held responsible for goods incorrectly ordered. The trade price list is a price guide only.
- Please note that filled vinyl punch bags, judo / crash mats, mat trolleys, bulky or long items are subject to extra postage charges and are not included in our free delivery service.
- All prices are inclusive of VAT where applicable unless stated otherwise.
- Force majeure: Where, in spite of its reasonable efforts, Blitz is unable to perform an obligation due to circumstances beyond its reasonable control, it shall not be deemed to be in breach of its contract with the customer.
- When choosing any Royal Mail delivery options, please make sure you have read and agreed to their terms and conditions concerning delivery promises and insurance allowances. Visit the Royal Mail website for more information.
- The customer will be responsible for any local taxes that are enforced in that country. Blitz takes no responsibility for these extra charges. If you are unsure, please contact your local tax office before placing your order.
- When submitting any form of artwork to the Tailormade department, please note it cannot be copy written to anyone else. All artwork designs submitted are owned by the club, business and/or persons submitting. Blitz will not be held responsible for any designs processed that do not adhere to the above.
- In the event of any alterations needing to be made to an item by the recipient or a third party working on behalf of the recipient (This includes alterations to size, colour or any embroidery work and similar customization) please ensure that the correct item has been received in a satisfactory condition prior to any work being carried out. Failure to do so will prohibit the item in question being accepted for an exchange or a return.
- Blitz reserves the right to not publish product reviews if the content is deemed inaccurate.
- For hygiene reason we cannot accept the return of any groin guards or gum shields unless the item is defective. This does not affect your statutory rights.
- For business agreements, if selling outside the UK, the trade customer shall be responsible for the return of products and resending if applicable.
- For drop shipping agreements, if drop shipping outside the UK, all returns will be sent back to the drop shippers address due to taxes and duties incurred. The drop shipper (based in the UK) will therefore have to return any goods to Blitz.
- Blitz images may not be used without our express written consent.
- Blitz does not offer a regular drop shipping facility without our express written consent.
- Please note that not all of the above terms will be applicable to business agreements.