The staff at Blitz decided to have a bit of fun and host a competition with big prizes. We want the martial arts in you to show off any of our Blitz products in a 35 second advert. You can make it funny, serious anything you like (keep it PG guys ;-)).
The three entries with the most likes will make it to the finals, where our panel of sponsored Blitz fighters will judge who will take the £500 golden prize Blitz gift voucher. Don't worry if you don't win, there's a second and third place prizes up for grabs. Second place is a £200 Blitz gift voucher and third place wins a heavy duty Bad Breed Filled Leather Punch Bag and Boxing Gloves. The Winner will also have a write up featured on our Facebook page and their advert will be watched by 100's of thousands on our blitzsport.com home webpage.
You have until the 9th of March to submit your adverts, so get cracking!!!
- Make a video advert up to 35 seconds, using and promoting a Blitz Product. Make sure you finish the advert with our logo (download here) and be creative. The following video codecs will be accepted:
- We strongly recommend you use H.264 (with AAC or uncompressed audio)
- MPEG (1, 2, & 4)
- Motion JPEG
- Email your finished master piece to email@example.com or send it in on a CD. By submitting your entry, you automatically accept the terms and conditions of the competition.
- Once approved, your advert will be uploaded on our YouTube and Facebook page where the public will be able to like your video on both sites.
- The 3 videos with the most votes added together from both sites will then go to our judging panel of sponsored Blitz Fighters to see who will win the £500 Blitz Voucher prize and also the second and third prizes.
- If you win go ahead and spend your winning on Blitz Gear. Kit your club out or your home gym ready for your New Years Resolution.
- Advert must be no longer than 35 seconds long and end with our Blitzsport.com logo which you can download here.
- Advert must use a Blitz Sport product and must not advertise an alternative brand.
- Entrants must ensure that before submission they have obtained all licenses and clearances (including, but not limited to, copyrights, artist rights, usage rights, performance rights) to allow all elements of the film to be screened in public across all media, including web and wireless. Blitz will not be held responsible for use of material where authorization has not been received.
- The person who submits the video will be the person who receives the prize if she/he wins
- You must be a UK resident to submit an entry
- You must be over 16 years of age
- Each user may submit unlimited entries
- Entries which contain material of an unfavourable, illegal, explicit sexual or violent nature and/or where such inclusion prevents the viewing of the material at any time of day by people of any age, or anything defamatory or likely to incite violence, bigotry or racial prejudice will be rejected. Strobing or fast flashing sequences, or subliminal images within the programme will also be rejected.
- All submissions must be in before the 9th of March 2012.
- The top three finalists will be picked on the 16th of March 2012 according to how many likes they have added from Youtube and Facebook
- The winner will be announced on the 24th of March 2012 by our panel of Sponsored Blitz Fighters, they will judge 1st, 2nd and 3rd places.
- Where an entry receives the same amount of likes and gets through to the final, the panel of judges will decide. (There will be no joint places).
- Blitz Sport Vouchers have a non-redeemable cash value and will have a 1 year expiry date from the date issued.
- The name of the person who sends in their video will be the person who receives the prize if she/he wins.
- Blitz will hold the rights to the videos once entered to showcase where they see fit.
- Upon sending us your video you automatically agree to these terms and conditions.
- First Place winner will receive £500 Blitz Sport Vouchers and their advert will be placed on the home page of our Blitz Website for 1 week for all our customers to see, plus a martial arts write up bio on the Director for our over 37,000 Facebook fans to view.
- Second Place winner will receive £200 Blitz Sport Vouchers.
- Third Place winner will receive a Bad Breed Leather Heavy Duty Punch Bag and Boxing Gloves.