Do you sell gift vouchers?
Yes we do! It's easy to get stuck for present ideas, so why buy the wrong present when you can give them a gift voucher. With a gift voucher they can buy whatever they want and they don't have to spend it all in one go. Our vouchers are available in the amount of £10.00, £15.00 and £50.00.
Can I return items that were bought using a gift voucher?
Yes you can. Your rights to return an item do not change regardless of the original payment method for your order. If you are returning your order for a refund we will refund the amount paid for on your original payment method such as a credit or debit card and reissue you with a gift voucher for the outstanding amount. We can not issue any refunds for the value of gift vouchers used on your orders.
Can I return an unwanted gift voucher?
Unfortunately not, once a gift voucher has been purchased we are unable to offer any refunds on them.
Can I use a discount code or another gift voucher to buy a gift voucher?
Sorry but it is not possible to purchase a new gift voucher using an existing gift voucher or discount code.
Can I use a discount code and gift voucher on the same order?
Yes you can. You are able to use one discount code and multiple gift vouchers on a new order.
Can I buy gift vouchers along with other items?
Absolutely! Simply add the gift vouchers and other items to your shopping cart, go to the checkout and finish your order. It's that simple.
How do I use my gift voucher?
Using your gift vouchers couldn't be easier. After your done shopping, go to the checkout and enter your delivery details, shipping method and payment details. During the checkout process you have the chance to enter your gift voucher code before you submit the order. Enter your gift voucher code into the available box and click on apply. Your gift voucher should now apply to your order and the order total should have been reduced by the gift voucher amount. If there is an outstanding amount this can be paid for normally by using another payment method such as a credit or debit card. If the voucher was for more than the order total then the remaining amount will be available for your next order.
What do I do if my gift voucher is lost, illegible or damaged?
Unfortunately if you have lost, damaged or your gift voucher has become illegible we are unable to send a replacement and we are not liable to offer any alternative. Please look after your gift vouchers as if they were real money.
What do I do if my gift voucher has not been received with 24 hours of payment?
If either the recipient or you have not received your gift voucher within 24 hours of payment you can click here to contact our customer service team who will track it down for you.
Can I cancel a gift voucher?
Once a gift voucher has been purchased we are unable to cancel or refund it.
Do I have to use my entire voucher at once?
No you do not. If your order comes to less than your gift voucher amount then the remaining amount will be available for your next order.
What happens if the items in my cart total more than my gift voucher amount?
This isn't a problem, the remaining amount of your order can be paid for using another payment method such as a credit or debit card.
What should I do if I can't remember the email address of the person I'm sending the gift voucher to?
If you can't remember their email address, simply enter your own. We will then send the gift voucher details to your inbox so you can either send it on to the person at a later date or print the details out and give it to them.
What are your terms and conditions of using gift vouchers?
- Gift vouchers are issued by Blitz Sport and can be exchanged for goods or services only through Blitz Sport.
- Gift vouchers cannot be exchanged, redeemed for cash or refunded.
- Gift vouchers can provide full or part payment for goods or services through Blitz Sport. Change will not be given.
- Blitz will not accept any responsibility if a gift voucher is invalidated by you or by the holder, be it stolen, destroyed or damaged whether it had been redeemed or not. Blitz does not accept liability for consequential, indirect or other loss and in any case liability shall be limited to the face value of the gift voucher or vouchers.
- Only the gift voucher/vouchers featuring the specific Blitz logos, serial numbers and date of issue will be accepted.
- Blitz reserves the right to refuse to redeem any gift voucher that they consider, in their reasonable opinion, not to be genuine or where they consider the voucher to be invalidated.
- Blitz reserve the right to change the vouchers terms and conditions from time to time where it reasonably considers it necessary to do so.
- Gift vouchers can be used for trade and retail purposes.
- All gift vouchers all valid for 1 year from the date of purchase. After 1 year they will become invalid and you will not be able to purchase any goods or services using them.